The Ghost of Bruce Springsteen

Bruce-bileet, foorumitapaamiset, cover-bändien keikat
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

Re: The Ghost of Bruce Springsteen

Viesti Kirjoittaja cortinaGT »

Ile kirjoitti:Kyllä sitä nyt yksi tai useampi keikka pitää nähdä keikkakuumetta helpottamaan.
Ja ruokkimaankin! :D GT juuri suoritti tiketin saitille massiivisen liiketoimen ja noutaa lipun kullekin näistä kolmesta tänäpä!<3<3 Tavastia luultavasti menee hitokseen äkkiä! GT huojentunut mutta onnellinen! :)
Helsinki, July 31, 2012 - Once in a Life-time
Manu79
Jack Of All Trades

Viesti Kirjoittaja Manu79 »

Tampereelle ja Helsinkiin pitää yrittää päästä. Hieno juttu kaiken kaikkiaan, Tava ja kaikkee.
arttu
Lucky Man

Viesti Kirjoittaja arttu »

Liput hankittuna kaikkiin 3 paikkaan 8-)
“Is a dream a lie if it don't come true? Or is it something worse?”

"Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed."
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

^ 8-) Kannattaa ainakin Tavastian keikalle hankkia liput aika noileeta! Nimekkäillä, tunnetummilla artisteillahan se menee kai hetkessä loppuun!??
Bowmore
Mr Tongue Twister

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bowmore »

Liput Tavastialle ostettuna. Noudan ne naapurin Tiketistä, niin tulee rock olo.
Wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

Siitä sitten tuleekin GT:n eka Tavastianreissu! :D Paras mahdollinen esiintyjäkin, sillä lienee suht kaukaa haettu utopia, että oikea Bruce...!???
Bowmore
Mr Tongue Twister

No, Bow ei ollutkaan Strömsön-asunnollaan lippuja hankkiessaan ja huomasin vasta nyt, että liput ovatkin Tampereen keikalle. Koska en tiedä, missä Bow silloin on, soitin Tikettiin, jossa ystävällinen virkailija vaihtoi lippuni Tava-sellaisiksi. Tuli neljä euroa kalliimmaksi.
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

THE GHOST OF BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E-STREET BAND WRECKING 'ON THE ROCKS' ON 18 APRIL, 2015

This time they open their show with two magnificent performances from outside their list of standard selections. 'Radio Nowhere' happens to be my personal number one favorite from the 'Magic' album. This version remains loyal to the original in a good way - easy-going, energetic - a real stadiums steam-roller. 'Night' is another track that has not been played very often by this awesome tribute group. With 'Prove it all Night', 'Darkness on the Edge of Town', 'Atlantic City', 'She's the One' and 'Promised Land' we re-enter The Ghost of Bruce comfort zone - ever oh, so enjoyable and well-performed. At least one hundred - or up to a couple of hundred? - Bruce fans are in next to heaven.<3 Then the rest of the band step down from the stage, leaving Saku alone as he prepares to sing and play one of his(and our) favorite acoustic solo tracks. 'The Ghost of Tom Joad' always works! Secondly, Saku takes a reign-check with 'Wild Billy's Circus Story', and pulls it off magnificently, remembering the lyrics completely. A perfect performance. Next, the band re-enter the stage to do 'Wrecking Ball'. After that, they talk about 'War'(somebody must have slipped them a request slip?), but we still wind up with another guaranteed-quality choice; 'Badlands'! Everybody's happy with that, just as we are thrilled with the following three tracks; 'Bobby Jean', 'Two Hearts' and 'Spirit in the Night'. Now we're in for a real surprise - one of the most essential ballads Bruce has ever created yet. 'Racing in the Street' is a rare gem we haven't heard very often, lately. This one was the greatest performance of the entire night, I find. 'I'm Going Down' paves the way to an ever-so-epic 'The River', this time featuring another musician on the keyboards, naturally, with a different hand-writing on his organ solo. Great! :) 'Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out' and 'Born to Run' are always your best bets, and there's absolutely nothing bad to say about that. Every one loves them, any way! Now the band leave the stage for a brief moment.

As they re-enter the stage for their first encore, 'Jungleland' is a lovely exception from their standard choices, and the same goes for 'Rosalita', featuring band introductions and a snippet from '(I Can't Get No)Satisfaction'! 'Glory Days' ends their first encore - gloriously, what else can I say? Next, it's only Saku (and Lasse on the piano) back on stage, playing an emotional, epic, minimalist 'Thunder Road'. Now, with the rest of the band back on stage, they finish off their show with a wild 'Dancing in the Dark'. Another awesome tribute show wrapped-up! Stay hungry! Stay hard! Stay alive!<3<3<3

Yours, Harri
Viimeksi muokannut cortinaGT, 27.04.2015 17:26. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Bowmore
Mr Tongue Twister

Nonni. Piti BtR 40vee-liput Tavan keikalle hakea Ilveksestä, johon Tiketti on muuttanut. Ei pahaa ollenkaan tämä Brooklyn Lager tähän hätään.
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

Bowmore kirjoitti:Nonni. Piti BtR 40vee-liput Tavan keikalle hakea Ilveksestä, johon Tiketti on muuttanut. Ei pahaa ollenkaan tämä Brooklyn Lager tähän hätään.
Oukei, kunhan hätä ei tule käteen...! ;)
Vastaa Viestiin