Keskustelua vuoden 2024 kiertueesta
jjvirta
Mr. Collector

12.4.2024 - Uncasville, CT, Mohegan Sun Arena

Viesti Kirjoittaja jjvirta »

Alkuperäinen päivämäärä 16.9.2023

Uncasville, Connecticut
Friday, April 12, 2024

This show was originally supposed to take place in March of 2023 and then September of 2023. All I can say it was well worth the wait.

Another great show. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band just keep raising the bar higher and higher in 2024.

Lights out 7:46 p.m.
First note: 7:48 p.m.

Once again, as in L.A. the band came onstage in the dark. Bruce said basically the same thing he said at the Las Vegas show and at the second Mohegan Sun show in 2014.
“We’re back, did you lose your money? Someone must have lost their money to pay us to get here. Either way you are the luckiest people in the world.”
And he started with:
1. Roll of The Dice
I had seats front row behind the stage and saw them bring a champagne bottle out so knew that would be the opener.
Once again Bruce sprayed the front of the pit with champagne. He then gave the bottle to my friend Casi from Manasquan who smartly kept the bottle.
2. LUCKY TOWN
2024 tour premiere
3. Lonesome Day
4. Ghosts
5. Letter To You

6. SEEDS
Tour premiere
7. Promised Land
8. Spirit In The Night
9. Hungry Heart
10. My City Of Ruins
11. Trapped
12. Nightshift
13. Last Man Standing
14. Backstreets
15. Because The Night
16. I'M ON FIRE
Tour 2024 premiere and nice to finally see the four-pack broken up.
17. She's The One
18. Wrecking Ball
19. The Rising
20. Badlands
21. Thunder Road

ENCORE
22. Born To Run
23. Rosalita
Funny moment when Bruce, Steve, Nils, Soozie and Jake were on the front extension. Someone threw a pink bra up that Little Steven then took and put it on Bruce’s guitar neck. Bruce then flung it into the crowd.
24. Bobby Jean
25. Dancing In The Dark
26. Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
Before Tenth Bruce said “Uncasville? Connecticut? Where the f*** am I?”

Then before the final song Bruce said, “You guys were great! Fun! I love Uncasville wherever the f*** it is! Matter of fact I’m moving to Uncansville”

27. I'll See You In My Dreams
“Thank you for a wonderful night. The E Street Band loves you.”

ENDED - 10:34 pm for a 2:46 show.

Some notes: the shows are going to another level. Third show in a row I attended and even though this show was shorter than both L.A. shows, it was off the charts. Move over Ringling Brothers, this is the greatest show on Earth”

“Nightshift” was not on the printed setlist but was played. “Land of Hope and Dreams” was on the setlist to start the encores but was not played.

Patti was not at the show.

Great seeing Bruce and the band in such a small arena. Sound was excellent. Sorry this isn’t a little longer but writing it up on my iPad.

Yllä Stanin raportti keikasta.
"I believe in the love that you gave me
I believe in the faith that can save me
I believe in the hope and I pray that some day
it may raise me above these Badlands"