brucerunstheworld/Bruce-aiheinen elokuva

Tuoreet lehtijutut, nettijutut, tv-esiintymiset ym.
Sandy
Factory

brucerunstheworld/Bruce-aiheinen elokuva

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sandy »

Bruce Springsteen News:stä oli tällanen tullut Facebookkin. Täytynee osallistua, luultavasti tolla allekirjoituksellani.. Kopsasin tuon koko jutun nyt tähän, kun en osaa mitään linkkejä tehdä.

I am a film major in college and I have an idea for a short film I want to make incorporating Bruce Springsteen fans. All of Springsteen’s songs have an inspirational quote or a deep meaning to them. Everyone has his or her favorite quote or line from a song. What I want to do is create a story from everyone’s favorite Bruce lyric.

What to do: pick your favorite line or quote from any Springsteen song he has written. Record yourself saying this quote please do not sing it. I will take the audio from the video sent to me and the video will not be seen at all. All I want is your voice saying the quote.

Please make sure the area around you is quiet when recording your quote. Say it naturally, however you feel. Try to pick a short line or two because I wish to create a story with them all together.

The end result will be a fan made video incorporating the fans.

For the credits you may leave your first and last name in the email if you wish, just first name is fine too. If you wish to remain unnamed your quote will remain anonymous.

Please as of right now only one quote per person and if things are slow I shall request more quotes if you wish to send more.

As of now I only plan to use the video for class and I will post the finished product online for all to see. If I decide to do more with the video everyone will be notified.

If there are any questions of concerns please feel free to send an email to brucerunstheworld@gmail.com

As to what the actual video will consist of: I am going to use the Atlantic City music video as inspiration for what I film.

SEND ALL VIDEOS TO: brucerunstheworld@gmail.com

SUBMISSION PERIOD ENDS MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER. Get them in now. If you want to reword anything if you post it that’s fine with me! Just as long as everyone gets the gist.

Marissa Grinstead
the dope's that there's still hope
Janey
Downbound Train

Re: brucerunstheworld/Bruce-aiheinen elokuva

Viesti Kirjoittaja Janey »

^ Vaikuttaa mielenkiintoiselta... Mitähän sitä oikein valitsisi kaikista niistä hienoista sanoituksista..?
It's Bo... boycott time!
Vastaa Viestiin