Bruce Springsteen News FaceBookissa

Tuoreet lehtijutut, nettijutut, tv-esiintymiset ym.
rane
Mr. BruusTone
Viesti:

Bruce Springsteen News FaceBookissa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rane »

tällänen aika kiva juttu oli sielä:

''You're a big Neil Young fan. Are you into his current work?

The last Neil Young record I really enjoyed was Prairie Wind. I thought that was a fucking beautiful record. I like everything that Neil does. Neil's a big hero of mine, but I really came to this realization: I saw Springsteen in Louisville, and I've never been giant Springsteen fan. I only liked things here or there and I wasn't like a giant fan. I saw him in Louisville and he was fucking phenomenal! It was like seeing the sun shine for the first time or something. It was like he was so positive and it felt like every motherfucker in that place was his best friend. You know he touched everybody. He was crowd surfing. He was fucking running around and shit. When you see Neil and Bob, they're, like, all pissed and you feel like they don't give a fuck if you're there or not. I'm so sick of that, and seeing Bruce I was like, "Fucking-a, man! Thank you! I paid a lot of money to be at this fucking show and you care I'm here." It was just, like, such a revelation.''
31.07.2012 - when Helsinki turned to Heavenski
Taapsa
Ritari Ässä

Re: Bruce Springsteen News FaceBookissa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Taapsa »

AMEN!! Tukee täysin mielikuvaani miehestä ja millainen hän on yleisölleen.
Kipi
Growin' Up

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kipi »

"It was like seeing the sun shine for the first time or something. It was like he was so positive and it felt like every motherfucker in that place was his best friend." Ehkä paras kiteytys ikinä siitä mikä se juttu Brucessa on, pakko jakaa eteenpäin... :D
Pack up your bags
Don't look back
There's a little concert
Out across the railroad tracks...
Anneli
Lucky Man

Viesti Kirjoittaja Anneli »

Just näin! Ompas helppo olla samaa mieltä :D
Vastaa Viestiin